The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 264 posts to replace teachers who have exited service through Natural Attrition (220 posts for Primary Schools and 44 posts for Post Primary Institutions).
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- (i) Be Kenya citizens.
- (ii) Must be 45 years of age and below.
- (iii) Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- (iv) Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
PRIMARY SCHOOLS APPLICANTS
Applicants for vacancies in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate and will be selected from the County merit lists compiled during the August 2019 recruitment of additional teachers’ exercise.
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
POST PRIMARY INSTITUTIONS APPLICANTS
Applicants for vacancies in Post Primary institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy to the TSC County Director.
- All interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors and Boards of Management as above not later than Wednesday, 23rd October, 2019.
- The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise.
- Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
- Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- (a) The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- (b) Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
- Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
- Director (Staffing) Tel:0202892193
- Deputy Director (Staffing) Tel:0202892131
- Deputy Director(Staffing) Tel:0202892132
- OR Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools/Institutions applicants are advised to:
- a) Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
- b) Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
- The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and Persons Living With Disabilities are encouraged to
You may also like:
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
- TSC: Full payment rates for teachers, officials, attending CBC training
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers
- TSC: Process of handing-taking over by new school heads and other administrators
- New academic and professional requirements for registration of teachers
- How to check the status of TSC number application online
- Get the latest TSC news on these official Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram and online)
- How to apply online for the vacant administrative positions at the Teachers Service Commission-tsc
- TSC: Most marketable subject combinations
- TSC: Revised, new, service charter
- TSC: Download all the TSC forms, circulars, regulations and Memos here
- TSC: How to easily get the retirement, pension, benefits
- TSC: Full process of interdicting, disciplining and dismissing teachers
- New, updated, list of offences that can lead to a teacher’s removal from the TSC register
- TSC: All teachers’ leaves explained
- TSC: List of all allowances paid to teachers and to get them
- Latest Career Progression Guidelines, CPG, for teachers
- TSC: Answers to all the Frequently asked questions by teachers
- TSC: A list of all the TSC contacts
- TSC: How a teacher should claim the medical expenses costs from TSC
- TSC: How to best apply for a teacher transfer
- How to easily apply for a TSC number
- Applying for a TSC number? This is all you need to know.
- All what you are required to have in order to apply for a TSC number