A teacher may be deregistered/ removed from the Teachers service Commission, TSC, register for the following offences:
- Immoral behaviour with students and colleagues: Sexual intercourse, Sodomy, Lesbianism and sexual harassment/ flirtation
- If the teacher obtains registration, employment or promotion through fraudulent/ corruption means
- If the teacher is convicted of any sexual offence or any other offence against a leaner or fellow member of staff.
- If the teacher is convicted of a criminal offence that may render the person unfit to be a teacher
- If the teacher indulges himself/ herself in forgery, impersonation, presenting forged documents to the teachers service commission.
- If the teacher is involved in mismanagement, misappropriation and embezzlement of public funds
- The teacher steals property belonging to an educational institution.
- If the teacher is involved in incitement.
You may also like:
TSC PROFESSIONAL MIS-CONDUCT(OFFENCES)/ OFFENCES THAT CAN LEAD TO INTERDICTION/ DISCIPLINARY ACTION