Under Article 237(2) of the Constitution, the Commission is mandated to perform the Registration of trained teachers.
The following are required for one to register for a new Teachers Service Commission Number (TSC N0.), in Kenya:
- For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account:
- National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or
- Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate. Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
- The required documents are:
- Passport/ ID (National Identity Card)
- Bank deposit slip
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- GP 69 Medical Letter
- Transcript (All in one pdf)
- Affidavit; only, when names differ from other documents)
- MPESA payment evidence.
- KRA PIN Certificate
You may also like: