Before securing employment with the Teachers Service Commission, TSC, one has to apply for a TSC number/ Registration Certificate from the Commission. This is done online at the TSC portal. See these related posts, for more information:
- Important information for those applying for a TSC number/ Registration Certificate
- Requirements for application of a new TSC Number/ Registration Certificate.
- How to apply for a new TSC Number/ Registration Certificate
Once the application is made, an applicant can monitor the status of the application by using the steps below:
- Visit the TSC official Website by using the address: https://www.tsc.go.ke/
- On the TSC Home Page, click on Online services, followed by Teachers Online Services.
- On the TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION KENYA – ONLINE SERVICES Home page, select the ‘Registration Status’ tab.
- On the new window, enter your ID No. (as used during the registration process) or Passport number and click on ‘Go,’