To get a teachers’ registration number, you must tender your application to the Teachers’ Service Commission of Kenya (TSC). Before you embark on the application, it is good you note the following:
Important Notes for Applicants (TSC Does Not Accept Paper Applications).
1. All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
2. Please fill in all the required information.
3. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
4. You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
5. Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For example ID, affidavit, marriage certificate, police abstract as is applicable
6. For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account
National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATION FOR DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE IS KSHS 2055/- AS FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2017.
You may also like: