The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, provides a wide range of services online. These services can be accessed by online users. The services are mostly accessible to teachers and TSC staff. Here are the services that the Commission offers online:
Online tax deductions card (P)
Teachers and TSC Secretariat Staff can now access their P9 forms online alongside their payslips, through the TSC on-line service portal.
Thus they do not have to wait for June to make their returns. They can now make their tax returns as early as January of every year. To access this service click on; https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
TSC Website (www.tsc.go.ke):
The Commission has a vibrant website where key activities of the Commission are posted as they happen. The website is also a key resource centre where teachers and the public easily access information on the services offered by the Commission. From the Website;
• Teachers can download various documents such as The Code of Regulations for Teachers, circulars and Gazette notices.
• Teachers can access and apply for advertised posts,
• Retired teachers whose pension claims have been processed and forwarded to the Director of Pensions are notified through the website.
• Papers presented during the First Teachers Conference that was recently concluded can be accessed through the website. To access the TSC Website click on this link; http://www.tsc.go.ke
More articles on Education matters;
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news
- KNEC instructions on Grade 3 Learners Assessment
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships for all learners
- Gazetted School reporting and departure times for teachers and students: School routine
- Education Ministry’s guidelines on Learners’ Discipline
- KNEC: How to revise form one schools’ selections for KCPE candidates
- KNEC Examiners: Here is all that you need to know
- KUCCPS: Instructions for students on admissions to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges
- KUCCPS: Inter Institution Transfer guidelines and procedure for students
- HELB: This is all you need to know concerning HELB loans application, processing, disbursement and repayment
- HELB: Procedure for applying for HELB loans online
Teachers online (www.teachersonline.go.ke)
i). Teacher registration
The Commission is mandated to register trained and qualified teachers before they engage in any teaching services in the country.
Through the Commission’s online system, applicants upload the requirements for registration. The Commission processes registration within 30 days and a registration certificate is issued. The status of the application is also provided in the online system. Click here to access the Teacher Registration Portal; https://tsc.go.ke/index.php/our-services/teacher-registration/registration
ii). T-Pay (payslip.tsc.go.ke)
Teachers can now view their latest pay information by accessing their pay slips online. The system also provides a function for teachers to send their latest pay slip to 30 parties such as banks, Saccos, amongst others, to facilitate acquisition of a loan. Access the service by clicking on; http://payslip.tsc.go.ke
iii).Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD)
Teachers Performance Appraisal is now done online. The Commission is in the process of reviewing the online performance appraisal so as to make it more user friendly. The Commission has now created a new TPAD portal. Click here to get the service; http://tpad2.tsc.go.ke
iv). Wealth declaration:
Teachers and TSC secretariat staff are required to declare Income, Assets and Liabilities in accordance to the public Officer Ethics Act 2003. This can now be done through the TSC Website under the teachersonline link at; https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
v). Teacher Management Information System (TMIS)
Effective teacher management requires use of accurate and up to date data. In response to this the Commission has developed an online data collection and analysis system- Teacher Management Information System (TMIS). Data is collected at the source which includes the school, TSC county offices, and the headquarters and is uploaded on the system. TMIS ensures there is a centralized source of data hence eases access of data. Get the service by clicking https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke
Use of email to enhance communication.
The Commission’s email services continue to be a key channel of communication that teachers and other clients use to make enquiries.
This provides clients with a channel that enables them to reach the Commission at a click of a button. Clients can reach the Commission wherever they are, without having to travel to any of the Commission’s offices.
Commission’s social media platforms
The Commission’s social media platform, Facebook page (TSC KENYA) and twitter handle (http://@TSC_KE) are interactive platforms where teachers and other clients interact easily with the Commission. The Commission uses the platforms to post and share events as they happen and also bring to the attention of our clients’ urgent information meant for their attention. You are all encouraged to use the platforms to reach the Commission on any issue that you may have.
- TSC online services; a link to all the TSC services
- New- latest TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers recruitment schedule and process-details
- The process of wealth declaratio; how to easily declare assets liabilities and incomes online by TSC teachers
The bulk SMS platform has enabled the Commission deliver time- sensitive notifications, and other important information directly to the mobile phones of teachers and Secretariat Staff. TSC is now able to send out invitations to teachers for interviews, discipline hearings and cordial messages such as Christmas, Idd Ul Fitr, Easter, New Year’s. It has also been integrated with other systems to give instant feedback such a successful completion of a job application, registration amongst others. The Bulk SMS presents a more cost effective way of communicating to employees as opposed telephone calls or sending letters.
Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS)
This was developed to enable the Commission manage its human resource. Secretariat Staff now apply for leave, undertake performance appraisal and access medical scheme administration services such as updating their profiles, adding beneficiaries and give feedback about services in hospitals. They also can initiate card replacement and check referral hospitals in the various towns and regions.
The use of technology-based service channels, have improved service delivery greatly by reducing the human interface and providing timely response, accessibility and efficiency. Teachers no longer need to leave their stations to access services. They are able to access them even through their personal phones. I wish to assure you the Commission is committed to automating its services to provide real time services to the teachers and the public.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
- TSC: Full payment rates for teachers, officials, attending CBC training
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers
- TSC: Process of handing-taking over by new school heads and other administrators
- New academic and professional requirements for registration of teachers
- How to check the status of TSC number application online
- Get the latest TSC news on these official Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram and online)
- How to apply online for the vacant administrative positions at the Teachers Service Commission-tsc
- TSC: Most marketable subject combinations
- TSC: Revised, new, service charter
- TSC: Download all the TSC forms, circulars, regulations and Memos here
- TSC: How to easily get the retirement, pension, benefits
- TSC: Full process of interdicting, disciplining and dismissing teachers
- New, updated, list of offences that can lead to a teacher’s removal from the TSC register
- TSC: All teachers’ leaves explained
- TSC: List of all allowances paid to teachers and to get them
- Latest Career Progression Guidelines, CPG, for teachers
- TSC: Answers to all the Frequently asked questions by teachers
- TSC: A list of all the TSC contacts
- TSC: How a teacher should claim the medical expenses costs from TSC
- TSC: How to best apply for a teacher transfer
- How to easily apply for a TSC number
- Applying for a TSC number? This is all you need to know.
- All what you are required to have in order to apply for a TSC number