You may have had difficulties accessing the new Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD 2) portal. Maybe you have taken too long to access your account on TPAD 2. Worry not. The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has changed the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) or simply address to access the new TPAD 2. This is after numerous complaints were raised by teachers on the troublesome link; issued before.
The beauty with the new address/ link is that it loads pretty fast. All that you need to log in is your TSC Number, ID Number and password. But, you must first register to be able to access the portal. The new link to access the TPAD 2 is; https://22.214.171.124/auth/login
LINKS TO TPAD GUIDES, FORMS AND MANY MORE
- A collection of new TPAD 2 forms.
- How to create and use the new TPAD 2 account.
- New TPAD 2 termly appraisal, calendar of activities and planning guide
- New TPAD 2: A checklist of professional documents to be maintained by all teachers: free form download
- The new Teachers Performance Appraisal form: new TPAD 2 form free download and guide
HOW TO EASILY REGISTER FOR NEW TPAD 2 ACCOUNT
The process of registering for the new TPAD account is flawless. It can be done even via your mobile phone. See the steps below:
- Access the new TPAD 2 registration portal by clicking on this link; https://126.96.36.199/auth/create_account
- Now enter the required data; TSC Number, Phone Number, ID Number, E-mail and password.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ once through.
- Your account will be created and logged onto automatically.
- In the new window, add your level of education and subjects combination details.
- To update information on Subject Combination, select ‘Subject Combination’ Tab. Then, click on ‘Add Subjects Combination’. Now, type in your subjects and click on ‘Submit’.
- To add your qualification details, select the ‘Level of Education’ tab followed by ‘Add Education Level’. Select your KCSE Grade, Highest Level of Education and Institution where you attended. Click on ‘Submit’ once done.
- Now you can proceed to log into your account by clicking on ‘proceed to Log in’.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Porta
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision MaterialsMaterials
HOW TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD
In case you forget your password, you can reset it by following the steps below:
- Click on this link to access the password recovery portal; https://188.8.131.52/auth/forgot_password
- Enter your TSC Number and TSC Number. Next, click on ‘Recover Password’.
BEST LINKS TO TSC SERVICES & DOCUMENTS; ONLINE
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
- TSC: Full payment rates for teachers, officials, attending CBC training
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers
- TSC: Process of handing-taking over by new school heads and other administrators
- New academic and professional requirements for registration of teachers
- How to check the status of TSC number application online
- Get the latest TSC news on these official Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram and online)
- How to apply online for the vacant administrative positions at the Teachers Service Commission-tsc
- TSC: Most marketable subject combinations
- TSC: Revised, new, service charter
- TSC: Download all the TSC forms, circulars, regulations and Memos here
- TSC: How to easily get the retirement, pension, benefits
- TSC: Full process of interdicting, disciplining and dismissing teachers
- New, updated, list of offences that can lead to a teacher’s removal from the TSC register
- TSC: All teachers’ leaves explained
- TSC: List of all allowances paid to teachers and to get them
- Latest Career Progression Guidelines, CPG, for teachers
- TSC: Answers to all the Frequently asked questions by teachers
- TSC: A list of all the TSC contacts
- TSC: How a teacher should claim the medical expenses costs from TSC
- TSC: How to best apply for a teacher transfer
- How to easily apply for a TSC number
- Applying for a TSC number? This is all you need to know.
- All what you are required to have in order to apply for a TSC number
For all details about other schools in Kenya, please visit the link below;