The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has created a new user friendly portal for capturing the teachers’ appraisal data. The Commission has at the same time reduced the number of teaching standards to be appraised for teachers from the previous seven to five on its online appraisal portal.
To enhance implementation, the Commission has customized the TPAD tools targeting teachers serving in primary, secondary, special needs institutions and post secondary institutions, where, while the teaching standards are the same for all categories of teachers, performance indicators and verifiable evidence have been customized for various institutions.
How to Log onto the new TPAD system
To log onto the new system, use the procedure below:
1). Type or click on this link to access the new TPAD system; https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke
2). Click on the three line layered hyperlink at the top; after the word ‘TPAD’
3). From the drop down menu, select Login. A new window pops up.
4). Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Create Account’
5). Enter your TSC Number, ID Number, Phone Number, Email Address and password (more than 6 characters).
Then click on Create account. A successful message is displayed on your screen.
6). You will get a message, SMS, from TSC with your verification code thus, “Hello.., your account has been created successfully. Please use this code….to activate your account.
7). Enter the code and click on the box next to, ‘Am not a robot’. Next, click on ‘Verify’. Adding your Bio Data.
Next, you need to add your level of Education and subject combination details.
1). Select ‘Subjects Combination’ and add your teaching subjects. Select your subjects combinations from the list and click on ‘Submit’ when done.
2). Then, click on ‘Level of Education’ to add details. Select your KCSE grade, Highest level of Education and Institution of Study. Next, click on Submit.
Proceeding to Login and Filing Appraisal data
1). Click on the tab ‘Proceed to Login’; highlighted in green
2). Enter your TSC Number, ID Number, Password and click on the verification box at the bottom. Then, click on Log in to access the Teacher’s Portal Dashboard.
3). Click on ‘Start Appraisal’. Next, click on ‘Create New Appraisal’. The default year is 2019 and term three for the term.
4). Select Eligibility and click on ‘Save Appraisal’. A success message will be displayed on your screen.
Click here to access the new TPAD system; https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new cTSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
- TSC: Full payment rates for teachers, officials, attending CBC training
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers
- TSC: Process of handing-taking over by new school heads and other administrators
- New academic and professional requirements for registration of teachers
- How to check the status of TSC number application online
- Get the latest TSC news on these official Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram and online)
- How to apply online for the vacant administrative positions at the Teachers Service Commission-tsc
- TSC: Most marketable subject combinations
- TSC: Revised, new, service charter
- TSC: Download all the TSC forms, circulars, regulations and Memos here
- TSC: How to easily get the retirement, pension, benefits
- TSC: Full process of interdicting, disciplining and dismissing teachers
- New, updated, list of offences that can lead to a teacher’s removal from the TSC register
- TSC: All teachers’ leaves explained
- TSC: List of all allowances paid to teachers and to get them
- Latest Career Progression Guidelines, CPG, for teachers
- TSC: Answers to all the Frequently asked questions by teachers
- TSC: A list of all the TSC contacts
- TSC: How a teacher should claim the medical expenses costs from TSC
- TSC: How to best apply for a teacher transfer
- How to easily apply for a TSC number
- Applying for a TSC number? This is all you need to know.
- All what you are required to have in order to apply for a TSC number