The venue for this year’s Federation of East Africa Secondary Schools Sports Association, FEASSSA, has been changed. The confirmation has been made by the Western Region Secondary Schools Sports Association, WRSSSA, secretary Mr. Quinto Omusugu. The annual East Africa games will now be held in Kakamega County, Western Region, from August 14 to 24, 2020.
Omusugu who is also the Kenya Secondary Schools Sports Association, KSSSA, Vice Secretary General confirmed the change from Mpesa Academy while releasing the Western Region 2020 calendar.
Meanwhile, the venues for both term one and term two National games remain unchanged. The Term One national games will be held in Kapsabet from April 14 to 23, 2020. Meanwhile, the term two games will be at Kakamega from July 31 to August 9, 2020.
- KNEC Contracted Professionals: How to check deployment station and other details
- KNEC: PTE, ECDE, SNE Latest registration instructions
- KNEC Exam Administration: How to access, mark and print the Contracted Professionals’ attendance Register
- KNEC Exam results and Certificates: How to receive results and certificates from KNEC
- A link to all KNEC portals
- KNEC grading system for all subjects
- Identification, Nomination and selection of KNEC contracted Professionals
- Important information for teachers wishing to train as KNEC examiners
- KNEC: How to assign index numbers to KCPE, KCSE candidates
- How to download marking invitation letters for KNEC examiners