How to update KNEC details for Contracted Professionals.
KNEC Contracted professionals are expected to regularly update their details on the KNEC Field Administration Portal. Before logging into the portal, ensure you are armed with: your Id Number, TSC Number, School name, County (Where you work), Sub-County, Designation(Read from your payslip), KRA pin and E-mail address.
Follow the simplified procedure below, to update your details:
- Log into the KNEC Field administration portal by entering https://cp.knec.ac.ke into your browser(Google, Yahoo or Opera search).
- Click on ‘Edit Your Details’ hyperlink which will take you to the ‘KNEC Contracted Professionals System’ page.
- Log into the system by entering your User name(ID Number) and password (TSC Number).
- Update your details by correctly entering the following data: School name, County (Where you work), Sub-County, Designation(Read from your payslip), KRA pin & E-mail address.
- Finally, click on ‘Save Record’. A confirmation message will be displayed, thus, “YOUR DETAILS WERE SUCCESSFULLY SAVED”.
- Now, click on ‘Close and Log out’.
After successful completion of this step, the KNEC will send you an SMS with new user name and password.
More articles on Education matters;
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news
- KNEC instructions on Grade 3 Learners Assessment
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships for all learners
- Gazetted School reporting and departure times for teachers and students: School routine
- Education Ministry’s guidelines on Learners’ Discipline
- KNEC: How to revise form one schools’ selections for KCPE candidates
- KNEC Examiners: Here is all that you need to know
- KUCCPS: Instructions for students on admissions to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges
- KUCCPS: Inter Institution Transfer guidelines and procedure for students
- HELB: This is all you need to know concerning HELB loans application, processing, disbursement and repayment
- HELB: Procedure for applying for HELB loans online
How to complete your application.
- Type http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/ into your browser.
- Enter your User name and password as sent by KNEC and log in.
- Update the following information and click on save, there after.
- Personal information: Full name, Year of Birth, Gender, National Id No., and email.
- Highest Qualification: Level of Study, Name of Education Institution, Name/ title of course and period of Study.
- Employment information: employer, TSC/ PF No., Workplace station, county, sub county and work place start year.
- Next of Kin Details: Full name, telephone number and Relationship.
Click on save
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals
- TSC: Full payment rates for teachers, officials, attending CBC training
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers
- TSC: Process of handing-taking over by new school heads and other administrators
- New academic and professional requirements for registration of teachers
- How to check the status of TSC number application online
- Get the latest TSC news on these official Social Media links (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Telegram and online)
- How to apply online for the vacant administrative positions at the Teachers Service Commission-tsc
- TSC: Most marketable subject combinations
- TSC: Revised, new, service charter
- TSC: Download all the TSC forms, circulars, regulations and Memos here
- TSC: How to easily get the retirement, pension, benefits
- TSC: Full process of interdicting, disciplining and dismissing teachers
- New, updated, list of offences that can lead to a teacher’s removal from the TSC register
- TSC: All teachers’ leaves explained
- TSC: List of all allowances paid to teachers and to get them
- Latest Career Progression Guidelines, CPG, for teachers
- TSC: Answers to all the Frequently asked questions by teachers
- TSC: A list of all the TSC contacts
- TSC: How a teacher should claim the medical expenses costs from TSC
- TSC: How to best apply for a teacher transfer
- How to easily apply for a TSC number
- Applying for a TSC number? This is all you need to know.
- All what you are required to have in order to apply for a TSC number
NEW/ POPULAR TSC DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS:
- CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDELINES: CAREER PROGRESSION GUIDELINES
- CIRCULAR ON CAREER PROGRESSION: CIRCULAR ON CAREER PROGRESSION
- EMPLOYMENT FORM: EMPLOYMENT FORM
- LEAVE FORM: LEAVE FORM
- PATERNITY LEAVE FORM: PATERNITY LEAVE FORM
- STUDY LEAVE FORM: STUDY LEAVE FORM
- GP 69 MEDICAL EXAMINATION FORM: GP 69 MEDICAL EXAMINATION FORM
- SICK LEAVE FORM: SICK LEAVE FORM
- SICK SHEET FORM: SICK SHEET FORM
- TSC- KUPPET CBA: TSC- KUPPET CBA
- TSC-KNUT CBA: TSC-KNUT CBA
- PROMOTION FORM: PROMOTION FORM
- TRANSFER FORM:TSC TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
Did you find this to be useful? Send any query to: email@example.com