THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF EASTERN AFRICA (CUEA) EDUCATION COURSESThe university offers a wide range of education courses in its Faculty of Education.
FACULTY OF EDUCATIONBachelor of Education – Arts (Regular and Part-time) with the following combinations: – Business Studies / Geography – History / Christian Religious Education – English / Literature in English – History / Geography – Kiswahili / History – Kiswahili / Geography – Kiswahili / Christian Religious Education – English / Christian Religious Education (non-Kenyans)Bachelor of Education – Science (Regular and Part-time) with the following Combinations: – Mathematics / Geography – Mathematics / Business Studies – Geography / Physics – Geography / Chemistry – Physics / Chemistry – Chemistry / Biology – Mathematics / Physics – Mathematics / Chemistry – Physics / Biology – Computer Studies / MathematicsEntry Requirements for Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree Programs – KCSE holders must have a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus). – Advanced Certificate of Education GCE or A-levels applicants must have at least 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass or its equivalent and must have passed in subjects related to the course applied for. – Diploma or professional certificate in a relevant discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate. – Advanced Diploma in a relevant field, applicant must have an ordinary Diploma from a recognized institution. – Pre-University certificate with a mean of C+ (plus) and above from a recognized institution, and must have scored a C in KCSE or its equivalent. -Bachelor of Education applicants must have a minimum grade of C+ (plus) in the subjects at KCSE or a principle pass in A-levels or its equivalent. -Bachelor of Education applicants with P1 Certificate or Diploma in a relevant area of study.Non-Kenyans – Must have satisfied the minimum University entry requirement in their country and meet departmental requirements for the subjects applied for.. – Candidates from non-English speaking countries should demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English or undertake certificate in English course.
- Kisii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kenya Methodist University, kemu, Education and other Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kibabii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Karatina University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kabaraki University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Education courses offered at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, JOOUST, University:Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- UUiversities that offer education courses, teaching combinations, offered, requirements and how to apply for Chuka university courses
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Application for admission is made on a form obtained from Admissions Office or downloaded from the University website (www.cuea.edu) Submit a duly filled form and academic copies to any campus. Attach a banker’s cheque or deposit slip of application fee. For more information, kindly contact the admission office. Langata Main Campus +254-709-691-111 Langata Main Campus email@example.com Eldoret Gaba Campus +254 728 458276 firstname.lastname@example.orgImportant university portals/ Links
KUCCPS APPROVED PROGRAMMES AT CUEA
- List of all programmes and requirements: CUEA Academic Programmes
- Students’ Portal: Students Portal Log in
- University online services: CUEA Students online services
- Admissions portal: https://www.cuea.edu/index.php/admissions/admission-adverts