The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has come out to give an explanation on the difficulties experienced in the application for the intern posts, online. Here is the Presser from the Commission;
On 8th October, 2019, the Teachers Service Commission advertised for 10,300 teacher internship posts for Primary and Secondary Schools. Applications for the positions is being done through an on line platform http://www.tsc.co.ke. To-date, over 97,736
applications have been received for Secondary Schools and 5,182 for Primary School vacancies.
The Commission has however received some concerns from applicants who have experienced difficulties in making the application. In view of this, the Commission wishes to respond as follows: –
I. The difficulties experienced by some applicants were as a result of too many applicants trying to access the system at the same time. This overloaded the system, making it difficult to make the application especially on the first day.
II. The Commission has increased the capacity of the system to allow more applicants to apply concurrently. This will ensure such challenges are not experienced in future.
III. To give room for all interested applicants to make their applications, the Commission has extended the deadline by one (1) day. Accordingly, the closing date for the applications has now been moved from Wednesday 23rdto Thursday 24th October 2019.
IV. Applicants can seek assistance through TSC Help Desk that can be reached on 0202892050/0202892052.
Important Information for Applicants
Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the remaining seven (7) days to make their applications. Any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. The Commission remains committed to attain fairness and transparency in the recruitment exercise.
More articles on Education matters;
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news
- KNEC instructions on Grade 3 Learners Assessment
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships for all learners
- Gazetted School reporting and departure times for teachers and students: School routine
- Education Ministry’s guidelines on Learners’ Discipline
- KNEC: How to revise form one schools’ selections for KCPE candidates
- KNEC Examiners: Here is all that you need to know
- KUCCPS: Instructions for students on admissions to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges
- KUCCPS: Inter Institution Transfer guidelines and procedure for students
- HELB: This is all you need to know concerning HELB loans application, processing, disbursement and repayment
- HELB: Procedure for applying for HELB loans online