Teachers employed by the Teachers Service Commission, TSC, can access and download their payslips online. The payslip is an important document that enables you to see the exact amount of monthly salary.
Wondering how you can register, login and download your TSC payslip online? Well, get all details about your payslip here.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR TSC PAYSLIP.
Registration for the TSC payslips is no longer available, online. For you to register for the Payslip service kindly visit your nearest TSC county office. Remember to carry your original National ID Card, for identification purposes.
YOUR TSC PASSWORD AND LOGIN INTO THE PAYSLIP PORTAL
Once registered, you can proceed to log into your account. You will need a password. You will get your first time password once you register.
Proceed to log in by visiting the T-pay portal; https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/login.php
Enter your TSC Number and Password, then click Login. The Password must be at least 6 characters (Letters & Numbers)
Once logged in, you can perform the following operations:
- View your payslips,
- Get you P9 form for filing KRA returns,
- Send your payslips to financial institutions (banks and SACCOs),
- View your third party transactions and
- Change your Payslips password.
HOW TO FIND A SPECIFIC PAYSLIP.
On log in you can view your payslips by clicking the ‘view payslips’ tab. This will display your most recent payslip.
To view other payslips, click ‘select year’ then choose from the list. Next you will need to select the month. Finally, click ‘view payslips’. This process will display the specified payslip.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PAYSLIP.
Once your payslip is displayed, you may need to keep a copy of it. This can be achieved by taking a screenshot of the payslip. Similarly, click the ‘Print’ tab at the bottom of your payslip.
Your payslip contains a number of details. Click here to see an explanation of all the information that is displayed on your payslip.
RESETTING YOUR PAYSLIPS PASSWORD.
Being human, you may forget your password. But, this should not give you nightmares since you can easily reset the password.
Simply visit the reset link by clicking https://payslip.tsc.go.ke/resetpassd.php
You will get the window shown below.
|Fields marked * are mandatory.|
|Fill in the details below as was during Registration!|
|* Select Secret Question|
|* Secret Answer|
|*Phone Number(Mobile)||eg +2547………|
|*Enter Your Personal Email||eg firstname.lastname@example.org|
|* Enter New Password||
Password must be at least 6 characters (Letters & Numbers)
|* Confirm New Password|
Just enter the details as requested in the table below. Click ‘Reset Password’ once you have entered the details correctly. Your new password will be sent to your Email address.
In case you experience any challenges during the process, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0202892158/0202892156 for assistance.
- TSC- List of all the new Teachers’ Job Groups/ Grades
- New, latest TSC Teachers recruitment guidelines
- TSC: Wealth declaration guide for teachers, staff
- A TSC teacher’s payslip details and how to get yours online
- TSC posting, employment, letters for newly recruited teachers
- TSC adds another new teacher registration, employment requirement; read the details
- All TSC online services: the TSC website, online services and how to easily access them
- New list of TSC County Directors
- Updated TSC recruitment guidelines for teachers