JKUAT UNIVERSITY COURSES
Degree Courses Bachelor of Business Information Technology Bachelor of Commerce Bachelor of Construction Management Bachelor of Landscape Architecture Bachelor of Purchasing & Supplies Management Bachelor Of Radiography Bachelor of Science Biochemistry Bachelor of Science in Industrial Biotechnology Bachelor of Architectural Technology formerly (Bachelor of Architecture) BSc. Agribusiness Economics and Food Industry Management BSc. Actuarial Science BSc. Agribusiness Management and Enterprise Development BSc. Agricultural Economics and Rural Development BSc. Analytical Chemistry BSc. Animal Health, Production and Processing BSc. Biochemistry & Molecular Biology BSc. Biomechanical and Process Engineering BSc. Biotechnology BSc. Botany BSc. Chemistry BSc. Civil Engineering BSc. Computer Science BSc. Computer Technology BSc. Control and Instrumentation BSc. Crop Protection BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering BSc. Electronic & Computer Engineering BSc. Environmental Horticulture And Landscaping Technology BSc. Financial Engineering BSc. Food Science and Nutrition BSc. Food Science and Postharvest Technology BSc. Geomatics Engineering BSc. Horticulture BSc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics BSc. Industrial Chemistry BSc. Information Technology BSc. Land Resource Planning and Management BSc. Mechanical Engineering BSc. Mechatronics Engineering BSc. Medical Laboratory Sciences BSc. Medical Microbiology BSc. Physics BSc. Soil, Water & Environmental Engineering BSc. Telecommunication & Information Engineering Diploma courses Diploma in Clinical Medicine Diploma in HIV/AIDS Management Diploma In Architecture Diploma in Business Administration Diploma in Business Information Technology Diploma in Food Technology Diploma in Information Technology Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management Certificate courses Bridging in Mathematics Certificate in HIV/AIDS Management Certificate in Information Technology
Download the Application Forms for the respective college/faculty/school/institute. Application for Bridging Diploma Information Science (Library) Application Form Faculty of Agriculture Undergraduate Application Form Faculty of Agriculture Application Form CEP Application Form Undergraduate Form Institute of Energy and Environment Technology Short Courses 2019 COETEC Undergraduate Application Form COHES Application Form COHRED Undergraduate Applications Form COPAS Application Form County Governance and Kasneb Application Form IBR Shortcourses Application Form SABS Application Form POSTGRADUATE Application Form Apply for Distant Learning HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Undergraduate ONLY): 1.Start your application process here:
- Click here first to confirm course requirements and intake availability.
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to application by first creating account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of account, Proceed to Login on the same page with your email and password used during creation of account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- For you to complete your course application, you are required to pay application fees through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” then Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.
- NOTE: ALL Postgraduate applicants should apply in person from various campuses/ departments after confirming the course requirements using above procedure.
- Click here first to confirm your admission letter, if its ready,follow the above procedure(No.2) to download your admission letter
- NOTE:All new students should return their admission documents and update their Biodata online BEFORE reporting date of every intake EXCEPT Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recommend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
- Kisii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kenya Methodist University, kemu, Education and other Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kibabii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Karatina University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kabarak University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Education courses offered at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, JOOUST, University:Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Universities that offer education courses, teaching combinations, offered, requirements and how to apply for Chuka university courses