- Financials that include information on:
- Fees Statement
- Print Statement
- Proforma Invoice
- Fees Structure
- Academics tab providing information and services on: 1. Time Table 2. Registration for Units 3. List of Registered Units 4. List of Attempted Unit(s) 5. Exam Card 6. Provisional Results 7. Provisional Results / Year
- Hostel Booking; Here you can reserve a room even when you are on recess.
- Password Resetting; In case you forget your Log in Password, you can easily reset it by using this tab.
KEMU UNIVERSITY EDUCATION COURSESThe university offers a wide range of education courses in its Faculty of Education.
School Of Education And Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Development)
- Mean grade C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at least C+ in each of the two teaching subjects,
- 2 principal passes at A’Level and 1 subsidiary in relevant subjects,
- Diploma in Education (May be exempted in relevant units).
- P1 teachers must have scored C+ at KCSE to qualify.
- Kisii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kenya Methodist University, kemu, Education and other Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kibabii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Karatina University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kabaraki University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Education courses offered at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, JOOUST, University:Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- UUiversities that offer education courses, teaching combinations, offered, requirements and how to apply for Chuka university courses
- CLUSTER SUBJECT 1 ENG
- CLUSTER SUBJECT 2 MAT A / MAT B / BIO / PHY / CHE / BIO / GSC
- CLUSTER SUBJECT 3 BIO / CHE / PHY / BIO / GSC / HAG / GEO / CRE / IRE / HRE
- CLUSTER SUBJECT 4 KIS / BIO / PHY / CHE / BIO / GSC / HSC / ARD / AGR / WW / MW / BC / PM / ECT / DRD / AVT / CMP / FRE / GER / ARB / KSL / MUC / BST NOTE: A subject may only be considered ONCE in this section
- SUBJECT 1: ENG; C
- SUBJECT 2: MAT A / MAT B; C
- SUBJECT 3: BIO / PHY / CHE / PSC / BSC / BIO / GSC: C+
- Mean grade C+ (plus) at KCSE and at least C+ in each of the two teaching subjects chosen,
- 2 Principal passes at A’Leveland1 Subsidiary in relevant subjects,
- Diploma in Education.
- P1teachers must have scored a mean grade of C+ at KCSE with at least C+ in two teaching subjects chosen.
- Mean grade of C+(Plus) at KCSE with at least C (Plain) in Mathematics and C+ in each of the two teaching subjects or 2 Principal passes and 1 Subsidiary pass at A’ Level in Mathematics,
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Diploma in Education.
- Undergraduate Programmes: KCSE C+ (plus) or equivalent qualifications
- Postgraduates Programmes: Masters: At least a Bachelor’s degree; 2nd class (upper division) or its equivalent from a recognized University
- Diploma Programmes: KCSE C (plain) or its equivalent qualifications
- Certificate Programmes: KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent qualifications
- Under Graduate Application Form
- Post Graduate Application Form
- PhD Education Application Form
- PhD Business Administration Application Form
In line with the Mission and Objectives of Kenya Methodist University, there has been a review of the FEEs Structure, to reflect a more favorable opportunity
Privately Sponsored Students Account Numbers
|Kenya Commercial Bank||1113539364||Meru|
|Standard Chartered Bank||10102863422800||Meru|
Government Sponsored Students Account Numbers
Tution Fees Account
|Kenya Commercial Bank||1198953438||Meru|
|Kenya Commercial Bank||1198954116||Meru|