The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has suspended the online registration of payslips for new teachers. In a memo on its T-Pay (Teachers Pay) online portal (@ https://www.tsc.go.ke/index.php/online-services/online-payslips), the TSC advises those willing to register for payslips to visit their nearest TSC County Offices.
Teachers will be expected to present themselves at the TSC county offices, armed with their original Identity Cards, IDS. “To Register for the Payslip service kindly visit your nearest TSC county office. Carry your original National ID Card for identification purposes,” reads the memo on the TSC payslips’ online portal.
TSC did not give reasons for discontinuing the Online registration of payslips. But, most teachers registering for the online payslips have had challenges when using the online portal.
Those already registered can, though, continue accessing their payslips online.
Follow our news channel across various platforms for timely and authentic news articles. Do not miss the news, join the following platforms, today!:
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/NewsblazeK
- FACEBOOK: https://web.facebook.com/newsblazekenya/
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: http://newsblaze.co.ke
- TELEGRAM: http://t.me/newsblazeKenya
- WHATSAPP: https://chat.whatsapp.com/54UeLv0GL5e4OWVTLxMvHl
- Click on this link to get answers to TSC frequently asked questions: http://newsblaze.co.ke/teachers-service-commission-frequently-asked-questions-on-teacher-recruitment-staffing-and-promotions/