FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW TO APPLY FOR A NEW TSC NUMBER, IN KENYA.
The procedure is to be used for new teacher registration.
- Type https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke into your browser. Ensure you have first paid the mandatory processing fee.
- On the TSC home page, click on https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/Regintro.aspx tab.
3. Locate the ID Number box at the bottom of the new page and fill in the following (ID/ Passport Number and Surname and Click Next Page Button to Continue.
4. This will take you to the Applicant’s Basic Details Page: Fill out the boxes correctly and click on NEXT, once done.
5. Fill in the Educational and Professional Qualifications fields (Section C); starting with primary level, properly. Click on NEXT once done. Remember to save each record by clicking on the save icon.
[Section C: Educational and Professional Qualifications (Date Should Be Picked from Calendar)]
6. On the next window, upload the required documents. Select the NEXT tab, once you have uploaded all the necessary documents.
- On the new window, provide any other necessary details (Other Details) and Click on the SAVE AND FINALIZE tab.
Now, wait for further communication from the TSC.