Are you seeking to apply for a TSC teacher transfer? Well. You can now easily apply for your transfer online. This is because the Commission has digitized most services which are now available online via the new TSC E-platform.
The new E-platform now removes the manual and tedious transfer application process using hard copy TSC forms.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR TRANSFER ONLINE.
To apply for your transfer, online, follow the simple steps below;
- Go to TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click online services and select Teacher Transfer.
- Enter your details-TSC No, ID Number, Mobile No and click login.
- A six-digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number. Enter the authorization code and click login.
- On successful login, the system is able to detect if you are either a primary or a post primary teacher.
- Click ‘Submit a Request for Transfer’ to proceed.
- Enter all the details, and check the declaration box.
- After entering all the details and checking the declaration box, click ’OK’i. The system will display your current station and the requested County.
ii. Click “File Attachment(s)’ button to attach supporting document(s) in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds.
iii. You can also Edit, Withdraw or Print the transfer request.
- Click Browse to select the document to attach.
- Enter your Remarks.
- Check the dialogue box and Click Ok after attaching the document.a. Your attachment(s) will be displayed. You can either Remove or View your attachment.
b. Click Submit Button.
c. Once your application is successfully delivered, application status changes to “Pending”. (Please note the application status will keep on changing)
- Click Logout to exit from the system.
- Simple TSC Email activation steps for teachers at https://tscsearch.azurewebsites.net/
- TSC unveils a new teachers’ online platform for official emails, virtual meetings and remote learning; Applications for transfers to be done online
- TSC issues new guidelines for teachers seeking services at the Headquarters in Upper Hill, Nairobi
Head of Institution (HOI) recommendation
The Head of the institution will get the requests through the institution Emails and the HOI portal.
Option 1: Email notification
- Open your Email.
- Click the email notification Link to proceed.
- Enter your comments as the Head of Institution and Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Option 2 : HOI portal
- Go to TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click Online Services, select HRMIS and click on ‘Teacher Transfer’ button.
- Enter your TSC No, ID Number and Mobile number and click Login
- A six digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number. Enter the authorization code and click Login.
- HoI (Head of Institution) portal will display the incoming transfer requests.
- Click ‘Action’ button to recommend the transfer and enter your comments.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.