The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has given the channels through which teachers will now receive services. The Services that include enquiries on allowances, salaries, promotions, online payslips and deployment (among others) will now be available to teachers via the stated methods.
“As we play our part in the fight to contain the spread of Covid-19 pandemic, the Commission has put in place the following measures,” says a presser from TSC.
Last month, the Commission cautioned teachers against physical visits to its offices countrywide, saying some of the services can be accessed via online platforms.
This latest move comes after the case of teacher Lydia Ireri caused widespread online condemnation of the Commission.
- TSC Staffing Officers; Contacts and Roles
- Dr. Nancy Macharia; All TSC Secretary/ Chief Executive Officers: Latest TSC News
- TSC Commissioners; Current list, responsibilities and qualifications
- TSC Structure: The new Teachers Service Commission Secretariat
- TSC County Directors; Roles/ duties they perform: Latest TSC News
- TSC leaves for teachers: Sick, maternity, paternity, study and all other leaves
- TSC Payslips; Registration, Login, details, password reset and how to download
- TSC allowances paid to teachers: Latest TSC News
- TSC News Portal: The Teachers Service Commission
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN NOW ACCESS VARIOUS TSC SERVICES
|S/NO||SERVICE TYPE||HOW TO GET SERVICE|
|1||General enquiries; Which include: Allowances, promotions,salaries,deployment,change of pay point, updating next of kin details, transfers, union validation, study leave, appointment letters, tax exemption, correction of KRA PIN and Reinstaments||Send an email to email@example.com|
|2||Confirmation of appointment||Visit your County/ Subcounty TSC Office (Where you are stationed)|
|3||Submission of pension documents||Either scan and send them via TSC Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Send the documents through TSC Postal address; P.O Private Bag-00100, Nairobi|
|4||Follow up on progress of pension claims||Visi the TSC Website; www.tsc.go.ke and click pension status|
|5||SACCO clearance||Email from the SACCO; Online processing.|
|6||Thirdy party issues (Unions, Banks, SACCO loans deductions)||Send an email to email@example.com|
|7||Signing of loan forms||Visit your County/ Subcounty TSC Office (Where you are stationed)|
|8||Teacher Registration and follow-up on progress of registration||Visi the TSC Website; www.tsc.go.ke and click pension status|
|9||Accessing online payslips||Check on TSC T-pay Website; www.tsc.go.ke)|
|10||Registration for online payslips||Visit your County TSC Office (Where you are stationed)|
|11||Enquiry on hearing of discipline cases||Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org|