This article provides complete information about St Joseph’s High school, Rapogi. Get to know the school’s physical location, directions, contacts, history, Form one selection criteria and analysis of its performance in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams. Get to see a beautiful collation of images from the school’s scenery; including structures, signage, students, teachers and many more. For all details about other schools in Kenya, please visit the link below;
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S PHYSICAL LOCATION
St Joseph’s Rapogi Secondary is a Public School located in Uriri town, Uriri Constituency, Migori County, Nyanza Region; Kenya.
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S INFO AT A GLANCE
- SCHOOL’S NAME: St Joseph’s Rapogi Secondary School
- SCHOOL’S TYPE: Boys’ Boarding School
- SCHOOL’S CATEGORY: County
- SCHOOL’S LEVEL: Secondary
- SCHOOL’S LOCATION: located in Uriri town, Uriri Constituency, Migori County, Nyanza Region; Kenya.
- SCHOOL’S KNEC CODE: 44736101
- SCHOOL’S OWNERSHIP STATUS: Public
- SCHOOL’S PHONE CONTACT: 0732 441252
- SCHOOL’S POSTAL ADDRESS: 11 Sare-Awendo, Migori 40405
- SCHOOL’S EMAIL ADDRESS:
- SCHOOL’S WEBSITE: https://stjosephrapogi.ac.ke/
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S BRIEF HISTORY
The school was founded in 1961 by Roman Catholic missionaries before it was converted to a state owned public school.
FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE TO ALL SCHOOLS IN KENYA CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW;
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Portal
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S CONTACTS
In need of more information about the school? Worry not. Use any of the contacts below for inquiries and/ or clarifications:
- Website: https://stjosephrapogi.ac.ke/
- Postal Address: 11 Sare-Awendo, Migori 40405
- Phone: 0732 441252
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S FORM ONE SELECTION CRITERIA & ADMISSIONS
Being a Public school, the main form one selection criterion is that one must have scored the Ministry’s set pass mark in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, exams. Other selection guidelines that are set by the Education Ministry also apply; from time to time.
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S KCSE PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
The school has maintained a good run in performance at the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, exams. In the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams the school registered a total of 207 candidates who managed to score a mean of a B+(plus) with a performance index of 70.218. In 2019, the school had a total candidature of 462 students.
ST JOSEPH’S RAPOGI SCHOOL’S PHOTO GALLERY
Planning to pay the school a visit? Below are some of the lovely scenes you will experience.
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals