Education Cabinet Secretary has said that over 50 mobile phones have been confiscated at the ongoing 2019 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams centres. According top professor George Magoha, 60 people have also been nabbed for participating in alleged exam malpractices. A flurry of top level government officials have been crisscrossing the country to ensure no cheating in the exams. The KCSE exams enter week two on Monday; next week.
More details to follow……………..
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news