The Orange Democratic Movement Disciplinary Committee has summoned various members for gross misconduct. The party’s Disciplinary committee that met today resolved to summon the members to appear before it on October 10, 2018 at the Party’s head quarters. The members, who include Members of Parliament (MPs) and Members of County Assembly (MCAs) are expected to appear before the committee at 9 a.m to show cause why they should not be disciplined.
Through a presser by the Party’s Disciplinary Committee Chair, Fred Athuok, the members summoned include:
- Hon. Aisha Jumwa Katana- MP, Malindi Constituency
- Hon. Suleiman Dori- MP, Msambweni Constituency
- Hon. Masira Duke Oyagi- Majority leader, Nyamira County
- Hon. George Morara Abuga- MCA, Nyamira County
- Hon. Damaris Nyarangi Muoni- MCA Nyamira County
- Hon. Mose Abel Mokaya- MCA, Nyamira County
- Hon. Mogere Carolyne Gesare- MCA, Nyamira County
- Hon. Mwamba Monica- MCA, Nyamira County
- Hon. Immaculate Joyce Adhiambo- MCA, Busia County.
- Hon. Peter Palang’a- Minority Leader, Nakuru County.
The Disciplinary Committee has also received the notice to show cause letters to several members of Homa Bay County and will act on the same accordingly.
More details to follow……..