The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has given a nod to ten schools in Kisii County to change the advertised subject combinations in the ongoing 100 percent recruitment exercise. The Subject combinations’ changes have been occasioned by lack of applicants in the advertised combinations.
Here are the schools whose subject combinations have been altered:
- Our Lady of Victory Nyabiosi ‘N’ Secondary School- Changed from Physics/ Chemistry to Kiswahili/ CRE
- Gianchere Friends Secondary School- Changed from Computer Studies to History/ CRE
- Irungu PAG Secondary School- From Music to Biology/ Chemistry
- Ibencho Secondary School- From Chemistry/ Physics to Kiswahili/ History
- Riambase Secondary School- From Computer Studies to Biology/ Chemistry
- Naikuru Secondary School- From Computer Studies to English/ Literature
- Ramoya Hill School- From Home Science to Mathematics/ Chemistry.
- Nyakoora Secondary School- Mathematics/ Chemistry to English/ Literature
- St. Francis Nyasagati Secondary School- From Physics/ Chemistry to Mathematics/ Physics
- St. Francis Nyankanda Secondary School- From Home Science to Biology/ Mathematics.
Interested candidates can now drop their applications at the mentioned schools. Interview dates will be communicated to the applicants.