The 3,100 interns recruited by the Public Service Commission under the Public Internship Programme have received appointment letters, to report to their work stations between 14th and 31st October 2019. The interns underwent a three days induction at the Kasarani Sports Gymnasium to equip them with necessary knowledge that will help them adapt easily in the public service work environment.
The Cabinet Secretary for Information Communication and Technology Mr. Joe Mucheru, while officially closing the induction on Friday 11th October 2019 called for personal commitment, integrity, honesty and professionalism among the interns as they serve in the public service.
Read also; Recruitment of interns into government ministries, departments and agencies; october 2019 advert
The Public Service Commission, PSC, will monitor and evaluate the performance of the interns during the 12 months period that they will be rendering their services in various MDAs and State Corporations.
This is the first group to be rolled out following government’s allocation of 1 billion for the programme this financial year.
Here is the full list of the recruited interns. Click on this link: Full list of appointed PSC Interns
Articles on Education News;
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news
- KNEC instructions on Grade 3 Learners Assessment
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships for all learners
- Gazetted School reporting and departure times for teachers and students: School routine
- Education Ministry’s guidelines on Learners’ Discipline
- KNEC: How to revise form one schools’ selections for KCPE candidates
- KNEC Examiners: Here is all that you need to know
- KUCCPS: Instructions for students on admissions to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges
- KUCCPS: Inter Institution Transfer guidelines and procedure for students
- HELB: This is all you need to know concerning HELB loans application, processing, disbursement and repayment
- HELB: Procedure for applying for HELB loans online