Asumbi Girls’ High School invites teachers of Chemistry from all schools, from across the country, to a one-day Chemistry Workshop to be held on Tuesday 19th February, during the term one Half Term break. The educative workshop shall be staged at Asumbi Girls High School from 9:00 am on the specified date.
This workshop will provide an opportunity for the teachers to refresh and improve their pedagogical skills in chemistry through sharing experiences. Senior subject specialists will give presentations on key areas in chemistry including:
- Laying foundation for improved performance in chemistry
- Effective teaching and revision approaches in chemistry
- Integrated approach for practical and theoretical chemistry
- KCSE 2018 chemistry test items review
- Opportunities for instructional materials development in chemistry
The charges shall be Kshs.2000/- (Two thousand shillings) per participant to cater for facilitation, certification, stationary and refreshments.
Kindly confirm your attendance by Thursday 14th February 2019.for logistic purposes.
For inquiries and/ or further clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact:
- MR ERICK ADEMBA (HOD SCIENCE) via 0711 817 938
- MR DENIS ONDUTO (HOS CHEMISTRY): 0726 843 736
Please download the invitation letter by clicking on the image below: