In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KRA is seeking applications from fresh Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma graduates for its 2019 Internship programme. This includes Law degree holders pursuing the Advocates Training program (Pupils) at the Kenya School of Law.
The program aims at providing the Youth an opportunity for on-the job experience to build upon skills acquired at school and enhance their employability and is open within the various Support Services departments of the Authority in the following disciplines: Finance/Accounting, Economics/Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource, Marketing/Communication, ICT/Telecommunications, Hospitality, Library & Information Systems, Law, Security/Criminology, Business Administration/Management and Project Management
Requirements for engagement as an Intern:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
- Must have graduated with a first Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution between January 2018 and December 2018*
- Must be available full time for the six months duration of the program
- Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience since graduation.
- Pupilage applicants must be registered pupils at the Kenya School of Law within the period
- The deadline for application is Friday 30th November 2018.
- All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program nor does it offer extension
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- If selected, candidates will be required to submit:
- a Certificate of Good Conduct,
- proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover.
- In addition they will be required to submit copies of PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account details.
KRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
- Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab ‘Overview and Release’.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- Application process:
- To view the open job postings click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the Internship position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
Contact the KRA for any further information and or clarifications:
- In case of any challenge or issues
- please send an email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. 0709-01-1000