Royallite Publishers ( The publishers of: Nairobi Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences International Journal of Research and Scholarly Communication) invites teachers of English to attend a English/ Literature workshop which will be held on Saturday 2nd March 2019 from 9.00 am at the Aga Khan Hall, Kisumu. Training will be on the following:
- Inquiry based Learning Strategies in the Teaching of Literature and Language
- Blossoms of the Savannah
- A Doll’s House
- The Pearl
- Memories we Lost
- Setting and Testing of English at KNEC level.
The following established and experienced educators, writers and examiners will be available:
- Henry Ole Kulet,
- Andrew Nyongesa,
- John Wangwe,
- Joseph Wangila among many others.
Participation fee of Kshs. 2,000 per teacher will be charged. All teachers, especially those who handle the forms three and four are encouraged to attend. Writing and teaching materials, certificate of participation and light meal will be given as part of the workshop offers.
For more information, please get in touch with:
- Paul Nyamita (0726741269) and
- Jack Sisso (0720668540) both from Maseno High School.
You are welcome.
Here is the invitation letter: Click on the link below;