The Kenya Secondary Schools Sports Association, KSSSA, National term one games came to a close on Saturday 13th April, 2019, at Shimo La Tewa High School and Shanzu Teachers Training College in Mombasa. The games that saw teams from the eight regions compete for glory produced new champions in various disciplines; Rugby 15’s, Girls’ Hockey, Girls’ Basketball and Rugby 7’s. Kenya will present two teams in each category to this year’s Federation of East Africa Secondary Schools Sports Association, FEASSSA, that will be held in Arusha later this year. But, in Rugby 7’S, Rugby 15’S, Hockey Boys, Hockey Girls, Soccer Girls and Volleyball Girls, Kenya will be present three times since it is the defending champion in these disciplines.
This is the list of Kenyan Secondary Schools’ teams that have booked tickets to this year’s East Africa Games in Tanzania; from the just concluded term one national games, in Mombasa:
1. Kakamega- Western Region
2. Dagoretti- Nairobi region
3. Kangaru School- Eastern Region
1. Upper Hill- Nairobi region
2. Laiser Hill- Rift Valley region
3. St. Peters Mumias- Western region.
1. St. Anthony’s Kitale- Rift Valley
2. Friends School Kamusinga- Western Region
3. Meru School- Eastern
1. St. cecilia Misikhu- Western region
2. st. John’s Girls- Coast Region
3. Nyamira Girls- Nyanza Region
1. Kirandich- Rift Valley region
2. Moi Girls Kamusinga- Western Region
1. St. Luke’s kimilili- Western Region
2. Mbooni Boys- Eastern Region.
1. Buru Buru- Nairobi Region
2. Kaya Tiwi- Coast Region
1. Laiser Hill Academy- Rift Valley region
2. Dagoretti High school- Nairobi Region.
For all news related to Kenya Secondary Schools Games and East Africa Games visit: School games and other Co- curricular activities’ portal