THE GENDIA HIGH PHYSICS CONTEST-2019
We are pleased to invite you to the Gendia Physics contest slated for 5th May, 2019, at Gendia High school; from 8.00am.
You are kindly requested to:
- Carry a set of ten students for senior entry and another set of ten students for the junior entry.
- Senior entry will cover Form One to Three Topics and the first five form Four topics while, the Junior entry will cover from Form One and Two and the first three topics of form three.
- You can enter as many sets as you can in each category
- For each set you will be required to pay a non refundable registration fee of Kshs.2000/- only (Two thousands shillings only).
- Students will be required to carry packed lunch for the day
- Each school will be required to send at least one teacher to participate in marking or supervise the exercise. Other teachers will assist in organization of the symposium.
- All students are required to revise thoroughly for the contest.
- Form Four can be registered for senior while form three can be registered for Junior category but there is no registration as to which areas to register for.
Note: Examined questions will be the K.C.S.E standard.
Mr. Odoyo (Gendia): 0720645371
- Mr. Abelo (Barding school): 0713130223
- Mr. Okol (Ngere Boys): 0723441281
- Mr. Dismas (Nyansiongo School): 0724089774
- Mr. Fredrick (st Joseph’s Rapogi): 0725388401
- Mr. Oniala (Ringa School): 0729860715
- Mr. Peter (Agai Mixed): 0720934616
- Mr. Omolo (Pehil school): 0712932002