A Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, is awarded to Kenyan pupils after sitting for their National examination tests at class eight. While, a Kenya Certificate of secondary Education (KCSE) is issued to form four students after sitting for national examinations.
Once these certificates are lost, one can apply for a confirmation slip from the Kenya National Examinations Council. Attach the following documents when applying for the slip:
- Copy of the certificate(s) or results slip(s)
- Letter of recommendation from head teacher of school attended or from PDE/DEO for private candidates and for candidates whose schools have closed down
- Sworn legal affidavit on identity of applicant
- Letter of recommendation from employer where applicable
- Police Abstract indicating loss of certificate(s)
- Knec Bank Deposit slip(Original)
- Copy of National Identity Card (ID)
Send the application to the Kenya National Examinations Council.
You may also like: