The KUCCPS system opened for the inter-institutional transfer (IIT) applications on September 1, 2021 and will run until September 30, 2021. This process is for students placed in universities and colleges in 2021 and would like to change their institutions.
Those who are satisfied with their choices do not have to apply.
Here is what you need to know about IIT
- Applications must be lodged online through the Student’s Portal (students.kuccps.net).
- For a transfer to be completed, it must be endorsed by both the university/college where the applicant has been placed and the university/college where the applicant wishes to transfer to.
- One must meet the applicable cut-off points and minimum requirements to apply.
- While applying, a student can retain the same course but change institution or change both course and institution.
- A processing fee of Ksh 1,000 will be charged and should be paid only after the system prompts you to pay.
- Payments must be done using the KUCCPS Paybill Number 820201. Beware of fraudsters.
- For more information and application guidelines, visit the website kuccps.ac.ke.
To ensure that your application is successful, ensure that you read the Kuccps guides below;