Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford, Pictured above, to feature in England’s upcoming EURO 2020 qualifiers.
England Manager Gareth Southgate has named a 25- man squad for England’s upcoming games against Czech Republic and Montenegro this month.
The Three Lions kick-off their EURO 2020 qualifying campaign against the Czechs at Wembley on Friday next week; 22 March, before they travel to Podgorica to face Montenegro three days later on Monday 25th March, 2019.
The selected players will congregate at St. George’s Park on Monday 18th March, 2019, to begin their training sessions.
Here is the 25- man squad:
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool),
- Ross Barkley (Chelsea),
- Jack Butland (Stoke City),
- Ben Chilwell (Leicester City),
- Dele (Tottenham Hotspur),
- Fabian Delph (Manchester City),
- Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur),
- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool),
- Tom Heaton (Burnley),
- Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur),
- Michael Keane (Everton),
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea),
- Harry Maguire (Leicester City),
- Jordan Pickford (Everton),
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United),
- Declan Rice (West Ham United),
- Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur),
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund),
- Luke Shaw (Manchester United),
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City),
- John Stones (Manchester City),
- James Tarkowski (Burnley),
- Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur),
- Kyle Walker (Manchester City),
- Callum Wilson (AFC Bournemouth)