Students pursuing Diploma and Certificate courses in Public universities, university colleges, public national polytechnics and Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide are eligible for this loan and bursary. Orphans, single parent students and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given priority for the loans and or bursaries.
1. Applicants should access and fill the relevant TVET Loan & Bursary Application Form (TLAF) at the HELB website.
2. Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
3. Have the TVET Loan Application Form signed and stamped by the Dean of Students/Financial Aid Officers.
4. Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory).
Drop the TLAF personally at the HELB students Service Centre on the Mezannine One, Anniversary Towers or any of the SELECT Huduma Centers nearest to you.
Other HELB Products
1. Loans for Direct Entry Students (DES)
2. Loans for salaried students
3. Postgraduate Scholarships
4. Visa Oshwal Scholarships
5. Training Revolving Fund
Click on the link below to download approved TVET institutions funded by HELB as at August 2018.