The Registration exercise for the 2019 Kenya National Examinations Council, is ongoing and expected to come to an end on 15th February, 2019.
2019 KCSE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
The Registration for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, will require that the following documents be submitted to KNEC:
- 2019 KCSE CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS FORM:
This form is filled for candidates who may be having Special needs like: Visual impairments, Multiple impairments (Deaf, Blind), Physical, Mental and hearing impairment.
Points to note as pertains filling out this form, according to KNEC:
- Ensure that all registration details for the above listed candidates are included in the on line registration accurately showing their optional subjects where applicable.
- The Council will rely on the reports written by both the headteachers and medical doctors to determine the kind of assistance the candidates will be accorded during the examinations. It is imperative that the headteachers submit all the reports mentioned herein on all SNE candidates indicating the kind of assistance the candidates are accorded during the time of examinations offered by school and learning periods .
- For the mentally and physically impaired candidates and those who suffer psychomotor disorders the headteacher must write a letter on the same which MUST be accompanied by a recent detailed medical doctor’s report, a full size photograph for physical disability, an Education Assessment Resource Centre (EARC) officers assessment report on each of candidate’s functional ability. Candidates whose doctors’ medical reports are not received will NOT be considered for any assistance during the examination time.
- Low vision candidates must also have a medical report from certified medical doctors.
- If the school does not have any candidate(s) in any of the above categories the headteacher must indicate Nil and submit the form to the council together with the registration materials.
2. 2019 KCSE EXAMINATION FEES EXPECTED TO BE PAID BY GOVERNMENT FOR PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS
This form is filled by computing respective candidates’ number of subjects registered for and whether the candidate is enrolling in a project based subject. It only captures details for candidates who are attempting the exams for the first time (Not Repeaters) and are Kenyans; who are both in Government and Privately Sponsored schools.
3. 2019 KCSE FEES SUMMARY SHEET FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES ONLY
This form will capture details of private candidates.
4. 2019 KCSE PRIVATE CANDIDATES LIST
This form captures the following details from private candidates: Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Name, Code, Sex, Year of Birth, Birth Certificate Number, Centre (Examination Centre Name) and Optional subjects registered for.
5. KENYA CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION 2019 KCSE REGISTRATION RETURN ENVELOPE
The form contains vital registration details for the examination Centre. Details captured, here, include:
- NAME OF SCHOOL/ PRIVATE CANDIDATE’S CENTRE
- POSTAL ADDRESS
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS
- SCHOOL TELEPHONE NO
- HEAD TEACHER’S/SCEO MOBILE PHONE NUMBER
- NUMBER OF CANDIDATES UPLOADED ON THE KNEC WEBSITE IN 2019
- TOTAL FEES COLLECTED (where applicable)
- AMOUNT OF REGISTRATION FEES PAID IN WORDS)
6. 2019 REPEATER’S AND NON- CITIZEN FEES BREAKDOWN
This form gives the break down of fees paid by repeaters and Foreign candidates.
7. PRIVATE CANDIDATES ENTRY FORM FOR THE 2019 KCSE EXAMINATION
This form details the private candidates; those registered at the Sub- County Director of Education’s office. It should only be filled by the Sub- County Director of Education only; and not Principals.
How to access the forms: Click on this link to download the 2019 KCSE Registration Form from the official KNEC portal: https://www.knec.ac.ke/download-hub/
2019 KCPE REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS.
For Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) candidates, the following forms will be submitted to KNEC:
- 2019 – DECLARATION BY THE SCHOOL HEADTEACHERS
- 2019 – KCPE Candidates with special needs
- 2019- Application form for KCPE Examination centre (Only For those applying to be considered by KNEC as Examination Centres)
- 2019-ENTRY FORM FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
- Nill Return form: FOR NEW SCHOOLS/OLD SCHOOLS NOT OFFERING KCPE EXAMINATION IN YEAR 2019
- Return envelope
How to access the forms: Click on this link to download the 2019 KCPE Registration Form from the official KNEC portal: https://www.knec.ac.ke/download-hub/