Leave to spouses of persons in Diplomatic Service:

  • The TSC may grant an unpaid leave to teachers whose spouses are in diplomatic assignments outside Kenya e.g ambassadors.
  • A spouse of a person in diplomatic service shall apply for re-posting one month before the end of the diplomatic service.

You may also like:

Important Kenya National Examinations Council Documents

Important TSC Forms and Documents


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here