The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has released a list of members for the Primary School Teachers recruitment panels.
SUB-COUNTY SELECTION PANEL
The Selection Panel shall comprise of the following members: –
- The Sub County Director – Chairperson
- TSC Sub County Human Resource Officer – Secretary
- Zonal Curriculum Support Officers (3) – Members
The TSC Sub-County Director MUST ensure that the Ministry of Health COVID-19 containment measures or any other pandemic as may be advised by the Ministry of Health are adhered to by both panel members and the applicants at all times.
COUNTY SELECTION PANEL
- After submission of Merit Lists by the TSC Sub County Directors, TSC County Director shall constitute a County selection panel comprising the following members;
- TSC County Director – Chairperson
- TSC Deputy County Director – Secretary
- County Human Resource Officer – Member
- TSC Sub County Director (2) – Members
The TSC County Director MUST ensure that the Ministry of Health COVID-19 containment measures or any other pandemic as may be advised by the Ministry of Health are adhered to by both panel members and the applicants at all times.
- The TSC County Director shall be required to convene a County Selection Panel to ratify Sub County Merit Lists and compile the County Merit List for onward submission to the TSC Headquarters within the stipulated timeline;
- The selected applicants from the Merit List shall be informed through Short Message Service (SMS) and will be required to correctly fill the TSC Application for Employment Form (TSC/APPT/1) without erasing or defacing
- The Merit List compiled and ratified during the selection process at the beginning of the Financial Year shall be used in subsequent recruitments within the financial
NB: It is the responsibility of the TSC County Director to ensure that the exercise is fair and transparent. TSC County Director must also ensure that all documents are in order as provided in the approved checklist and appropriately signed/certified before submission to the TSC Headquarters.