TSC- New procedure for teachers wishing to leave/ invalidate third party deductions to KEWOTA, KUPPET and BBFs (SWAs)

Registration of payslips for teachers, now, to be done at TSC county offices.
Registration of payslips for teachers, now, to be done at TSC county offices.

The Teachers Service Commission, TSC, has introduced a new tab on its online system to enable members who wish to leave KEWOTA, KUPPET, KNUT and any other Social Outfit to do so willingly. Teachers who may wish to validate or invalidate any of the stated third party deductions now have a grace period of three months. The Commission says that if one fails to invalidate any undesired deductions; after expiry of the grace period, it will be assumed that the member is comfortable and deductions will continue to be run.


To stop unwanted deductions from your payslip, use the procedure below;

1). Access the TSC online payslip system by using the address; https://payslip.tsc.go.ke
2). Log onto your account by entering the TSC Number and Password.

3). Once logged in, Click on ‘SWAs Validation (NEW)’. A window christened ‘Running Transaction Details’ is displayed.

4). Click on the checkbox to the right of any transaction(s); under the ‘Status’ column, and click the “Reject Transaction(s)” button to stop any unwanted transaction(s).

5) Rejecting a transaction(s) will stop the deduction immediately.
6). To confirm if the stoppage is successful, check the transaction status by clicking “My Transactions” link on the Payslip home page.

N/B; For any queries call the official TSC customer Care @: 0202892153,0202892154,0202892156, 0202892157,0202892158

Read also;


  1. The ‘Reject Transactions’ button no longer exists. I rejected one transaction and would like to reject another one, however, the Reject button is no longer available!

  2. I have look into the matter critically and chose to stop being a knut member with effect and continue in administrative without being a member of any union

  3. How does one correct error of stopping what you did not intend to stop?

  4. Paul David Odero

    How can I invalidate an insurance deduction

  5. Reject transaction button is no where.is the grace period over?

  6. Ishmael Sorwo Chebii 244453

    I wish to withdraw myself from knut membership, please help me

  7. Jackson Ntinana Ting'isha

    I wish to withdraw myself from knut membership, please help because I didn’t do it while the grace period to invalidate was available but after a thorough evaluation I decided to exit. Can you please help

    • Alice kalumu munyao

      I want to invalidate knut please help

  8. Insurance people will kill me…. Please save me from them, how do I stop the deduction?????

  9. Mary wambui kinyua

    There is no colum for reject plizz help me Orient Sacco siitaki kamwe


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here