The The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is mandated with the responsibility of placing students to higher institutions of learning; Universities, Colleges, Polytechnics and TVETs. KUCCPS usually opens the student portal to give an opportunity for students who did not secure placement during school application, first and second revisions.
Such Students can then submit application for a Diploma, Craft Certificate or Artisan Certificate in a National Polytechnic, Technical Training Institute or Technical Vocational College of your choice.
OPENING OF THE PORTAL
This year KUCCPS has opened the portal for all form four graduates who want to further studies to make their applications, online. The online application portal is now open and will close on December 31, 2019.
Here are links to the most important news portals:
- KUCCPS News Portal
- TSC News Portal
- Universities and Colleges News Portal
- Helb News Porta
- KNEC News Portal
- KSSSA News Portal
- Schools News Portal
- Free Teaching Resources and Revision Materials
For complete information on all schools in Kenya, including best private and public schools, please visit this link: Schools Portal; Complete guide to all schools in Kenya
KUCCPS Requirements to join Tvet Institutions
To qualify for TVET programmes, one must meet these basic requirements: Must score;
|Level||KCSE Mean Grade|
|Diploma||C- (minus) and above|
|Craft Certificate||D (plain) and above|
|Artisan Certificate||D-(minus) and below|
The available programmes, institutions, minimum entry requirements and the application procedure are available on the KUCCPS Student’s Portal accessible through the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke.
All KCSE certificate holders who have not benefited from government sponsorship before are eligible to apply where they meet the minimum requirements.
Successful applicants will be admitted to a college of their choice as early as January, 2020.
Applicants who need assistance should visit the KUCCPS desks in the following Huduma Centres: Nairobi (GPO and Makadara), Eldoret, Meru, Nyeri, Kisumu, Kakamega, Nakuru, Kitui, Garissa and Mombasa. Assistance may also be obtained at the KUCCPS offices at ACK Garden House (Ground Floor) on 1st Ngong Avenue in Community Area, Nairobi.
Important kuccps links:
- Physical Location: ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
- Telephone : 020 5137400, 0723954927, 0734879662
- Email : email@example.com
- Postal Address: P. O. Box 105166 – 00101, Nairobi
- Website: https://www.kuccps.ac.ke
- All TSC services online portals and how to log in
- TSC TPAD data upload deadline
- Complete guide to the new TSC TPAD portal
- TSC: Full details on the newly established grades for teachers
- TSC: Designation codes for all teacher job groups
- TSC Grades and qualifications/ requirements for various administrative positions in schools
- TSC: Details on the current all 36 Teacher job groups/ grades
- TSC: Requirements, appointment and responsibilities of Principals
- All what you need to know and carry to a TSC teacher recruitment interview
- TSC: Requirements, responsibilities and appointment of Deputy Principals