Contracted Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, officers are expected to update their data into the KNEC website. The Principal (Centre Manager) is then expected to mark the attendance register online, for all the contracted officers.
How to update data online, by contracted professionals:
- Visit the KNEC contracted professionals’ portal by using the address/ URL; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- For a new user, click on ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’ tab.
- Then, enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547….., confirm the mobile phone number (by re-entering it) and click on ‘CREATE ACCOUNT’.
- You will receive a successful account creation message on your window.
- Your User Name and Password will be sent to the Phone number that you registered.
- Now log into the Portal by entering your User Name (which is in the format) 2547….. and your secret password. Enter them into home page at https://cp2.knec.ac.ke and click on ‘LOG IN’.
- Once logged in, Provide your personal and other required information like: Full name, Year of Birth, Gender, National ID Number, KRA PIN Number, Email, Highest Qualification, Current Work Station and Next of Kin Details. Then click on ‘SAVE’.
How to Mark the Attendance Register for Contracted Professionals:
The contracted professionals’ attendance register is marked by the principal on daily basis during the examination period. This shall be carried out by the Centre Manager. To mark the register:
- Visit the KNEC contracted professionals’ portal by using the address https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
- To log in Type the User name and password, as provided by the Sub County Director, and Log in. These log in credentials are for the examination centre and not those of the Centre manager.
- Once logged in, mark the daily attendance for the Supervisor, Invigilator, Security personnel and the centre manager. The attendance register is marked on daily basis during the exam administration at the centre.
For any difficulties and/ or challenges, contact the Sub County Director or the KNEC officers by using the official contacts.