The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, has completed the process of assigning Supervisors and invigilators for the 2019 national exams. The contracted professionals for the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, and Kenya Certificate of Primary Education, KCPE, can now be able to log onto the KNEC portal and download their deployment letters. Supervisors, Invigilators and Centre Managers can now log onto the KNEC Contracted Professionals portal to download their invitation letters; http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals
List of Centre Invigilators and Supervisors
The Council has posted the list of selected invigilators and Supervisor (s) for particular Centres/ schools on the school’s account in the portal. Centre managers; school heads and Principals, can now be able to log onto the portal and check the list. The list contains the names of the contracted professionals, positions ( Centre Manager, Supervisor or Invigilator) Gender and National Identity Card (ID) number.
Also available on the portal are: Examination Centre details (Centre code and name), Location of centre , Examination materials Distribution Centre Details, Distance from the Distribution Centre and the registered number of Candidates.
To access the list:
1). Log onto the KNEC contracted portal by using the official address; https://cp2.knec.ac.ke
2). Enter the User Name (Starting with KCSECentre code) and password (Specific to each centre and held by the centre manager).
3). Next, input the approximate distance between the centre/ school and exam distribution centre.
4). Then log onto the centre’s account.
More articles on Education matters;
- KNEC- How to download Contracted Professional’s Invitation Letters
- TSC: Detailed guide on using the new TPAD 2 System
- TSC: How to register for AON medical Scheme services via the mobile phone
- The TSC GP69 Medical Form
- TSC: All forms for TSC leaves
- TSC: Latest Designation codes, salaries and job groups for teachers
- KNEC- Guide on how to successfully register candidates for KCSE, KCPE exams
- KNEC: Grading System for KCSE exams
- KNEC- How to correct KCSE, KCPE registration details for Candidates
- 2020 Term Dates for schools and Colleges
- P1 Teacher Training intake news
- KNEC instructions on Grade 3 Learners Assessment
- How to apply for the Kenya Education Fund Scholarships for all learners
- Gazetted School reporting and departure times for teachers and students: School routine
- Education Ministry’s guidelines on Learners’ Discipline
- KNEC: How to revise form one schools’ selections for KCPE candidates
- KNEC Examiners: Here is all that you need to know
- KUCCPS: Instructions for students on admissions to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges
- KUCCPS: Inter Institution Transfer guidelines and procedure for students
- HELB: This is all you need to know concerning HELB loans application, processing, disbursement and repayment
- HELB: Procedure for applying for HELB loans online
For contracted professionals, log onto the system by using your log in credentials. Once logged in you can preview/ edit your personal data; Telephone Number, KRA PIN , Highest Qualification, Workstation and
You would also get deployment details vis-à-vis: Exam deployed to man, Duty Station and Position.
Resetting your password.
In an event you forgot your password, it is easy to get a new one. Just click on forgot password, enter your mobile phone number in the format 2547… and click on ‘Reset Password’. You would receive new login credentials from KNEC on your phone via an SMS.
How to Download the Invitation Letters
To download the knec contracted Professionals’ letters, use the procedure below:
- Log onto the knec contracted professionals portal by using the link; http://cp2.knec.ac.ke/Professionals.
- Click on the ‘Dash Board’ tab and check under deployments. See the Centre where you have been assigned to execute your duties.
- The table below will be displayed;ExamDuty StationPositionActions
- Under the ‘Actions’ column, click on the ‘Download Appointment Letter’ link to get your letter.
- KNEC: How to download Contracted Professionals’ letters
- KNEC Contracted Professionals: How to check deployment station and other details
- KNEC: PTE, ECDE, SNE Latest registration instructions
- hKNEC Exam Administration: How to access, mark and print the Contracted Professionals’ attendance Register
- KNEC Exam results and Certificates: How to receive results and certificates from KNEC
- A link to all KNEC portals
- KNEC grading system for all subjects
- Identification, Nomination and selection of KNEC contracted Professionals
- Important information for teachers wishing to train as KNEC examiners
- KNEC: How to assign index numbers to KCPE, KCSE candidates
- tHow to download marking invitation letters for KNEC examiners