Examiners for this year’s Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, KCSE, exams have up to the 10th of November to accept or reject the invitation offer. According to the Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, interested and qualified examiners should log onto their accounts (online), read the marking instructions and decide on whether they will be going for the marking or not. “Please read them (the instructions) carefully. If you accept the conditions given in the Instructions for this year’s marking, click the accept offer button below (highlighted in green) latest by 10 November, 2019. If you do not accept, click the reject offer button (highlighted in red) and give the reason,” reads the knec instructions to the examiners; in part.
Already, most examiners have downloaded their marking invitation letters and will report to the marking centres at varied dates; depending on the subjects they mark.
- KNEC: How to download Contracted Professionals’ letters
- KNEC Contracted Professionals: How to check deployment station and other details
- KNEC: PTE, ECDE, SNE Latest registration instructions
- hKNEC Exam Administration: How to access, mark and print the Contracted Professionals’ attendance Register
- KNEC Exam results and Certificates: How to receive results and certificates from KNEC
- A link to all KNEC portals
- KNEC grading system for all subjects
- Identification, Nomination and selection of KNEC contracted Professionals
- Important information for teachers wishing to train as KNEC examiners
- KNEC: How to assign index numbers to KCPE, KCSE candidates
- tHow to download marking invitation letters for KNEC examiners
How to Login and download the invitation letters
Invited examiners should follow the following steps to download their marking letters and instructions:
- Log onto the portal by clicking on this link; https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Then, enter your User Name and Password and click on ‘Login’. In case you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Rest Password’ and it will be sent via sms.
- Once logged in, Select either ‘Accept contract’ or ‘Reject’.
- If interested, click on ‘Accept Contract’ followed by ‘Download 2019 Marking Invitation Letter’.
- In case you wish to update your details, then select update profile and edit your data and finally click on Save.
- Kisii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kenya Methodist University, kemu, Education and other Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kibabii University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Karatina University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Kabarak University Courses, Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Education courses offered at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, JOOUST, University:Requirements, Fees, Student Portals and how to apply
- Universities that offer education courses, teaching combinations, offered, requirements and how to apply for Chuka university courses